Kedzie and Travis went to do some service one cold Saturday! Isn't she cute?
I made a very imperfect t-shirt quilt for Kedzie...filled with love. I hope it'll help her in college.
We all helped get the house ready for Christmas! It's a special time of year.
We helped decorate the most! lol
Over the river and through the woods, to Grandma's house we go....
Cache Valley
Travis made Kathy beautiful books of pictures from her mission and Joe's adventures in Mexico
We snuggled and ate and watched lots of soccer.
Thanksgiving was delicious as expected! I love our little family of eight!
We did baptisms and confirmations at the Brigham City Temple on Friday after Thanksgiving.
It was special
Good night, sleep tight!
View from Diana's house
Diana is entertaining the troops! Games for hours.
We met up with the Kirks and Coombs for dinner and ice skating. Everyone had a great time.
We love Grandma and Reggie
Ethan participated in a few JV district tournaments. Gian wrestles for NHS. It was fun to see these two enjoying another sport together.
He has won all his matches so far this season
Jina and I at work celebrating and cheering on team USA mens World Cup soccer team. They lost in the sweet 16 bracket, but it was an awesome run. Can't wait to see where they are in four years.
The boys skipped school to cheer for USA!



No comments:
Post a Comment