What a month of May. It's always so full and this month did not disappoint. The end of school projects, tests, presentations, parties, awards, emails, blah, blah, blah. In addition to school, the weather was so bad this spring that the boys practically played an entire eight weeks of soccer games in 2-3 weeks. We are spent on soccer right now, and then they had tournaments this past weekend. We did service projects, field trips, play dates, young women, and on occasion rested. Here are some photographic highlights I wanted to remember.
Ethan was amazing as he took over teaching a class for Mrs. Bishop. He was so proud of himself and she was extremely proud of Ethan and grateful for his help.
We had an opportunity to help out with some foster children as their parents had a night out. I took young women from church and Ethan. Everyone was incredible. Ethan was amazing with the kids and we even found some babies that are brothers that are exactly what Alex and Triston would have looked like as baby brothers. It was fun.
Alex and Triston with friends at Trindon and Braylon's birthday party.
Twister trouble right here.
Field trip with da boys. Erin always gets to go and keeps me updated!
Kedzie and Mrs. Razani, her wonderful social studies teacher.
Kedzie and Ms. Crowell, her amazing orchestra teacher.
Alex and Matthew at a GT field trip.
Amazing news from Kedzie's math teacher.
Last month of the school year and Alex was awarded the student of the month with Matthew and some other friends. Triston was awarded earlier this year. I need to get their pictures in here with the meadowlark. But both boys had an amazing year and grew in so many ways. Proud of them both. Again, Erin was there to photograph Alex receiving his award and T-shirt. We are notified about the awards so I wasn't there for Triston's. But, I was pretty proud.
After a very challenging year with Ethan in 6th grade, getting wonderful emails from teachers was a highlight in May. I'm so glad Ethan is making good, smart decisions at school.
Triston and Alex had a blast at Mythology day, the last week of school. So much effort and time was put into making it a successful day. They had fun.
This top of an eraser was deep inside Alex's ear when we went to the doctor for his well visit. Nothing more fun than a quick visit to the ENT doc to pull it out while Alex cried. He still won't admit to putting it in his ear. He has absolutely no idea how it got there! I do however. He told me, "I saw an eraser on the dresser and then it was gone." Seriously?!
Our sweet Ethan and sweet puppy Wiley. Snuggling it up together.
No comments:
Post a Comment