I simply signed up for a drawing on Facebook and then got the email that we won a slot for the Von Miller Pro Camps Football Camp. Clearly I was...I mean, clearly Ethan was the one that should attend. And obviously, Betsy and I needed to supervise the camp. So, we got babysitters and set out for a glorious two days of camp with Von. It didn't disappoint. He was there, he was present, he was hilarious. He danced, he high fived, he teased and laughed. He was great. Ethan got to play some defense with Von and learned some new football skills. He had a great time. Betsy and I had a great time. Day two, I took the littles and left Kedzie and Wiley at work with Travis. It was another great day. Grateful to Albertsons and Safeway for the the opportunity of a lifetime for Ethan to be able to play football with the Super Bowl 50 MVP, Von Miller.
Big Al...Ethan listens to him on the radio
minor injury
Ethan's team with Von
Von playing with Ethan's team. Not a great picture with Ethan playing with him. I wasn't allowed on the field for pix...rude! :)
It was an amazing experience at camp for Ethan! Go Von...Go and sign your contract now...please!
No comments:
Post a Comment