Saturday, November 29, 2014

I'm 40...Whoa

November 9, 1974
Pretty much my favorite day! 
I'm so grateful I was born in this day and age to the best mom ever.  I'm so grateful for forty years of learning and growing.  Although, I wish it would be easy, I'm grateful for the challenges and experiences that have made me stronger.  I think I'm at a great place in my life.  I have the best husband, and four wonderful children.  I have memories of the last forty years. I have wonderful friends from all my life experiences.  I keep joking that I'm on the downhill slope now, which I think is pretty funny.  I've lived a great life, and I'm grateful for all that my Heavenly Father gives me.  He is in charge.  I just hope and pray that I can live long enough to help my children and to see them grow and becoming amazing adults. They're already pretty amazing kids.  So, here's to forty years and at least forty more!





Ten years ago, I was simply a wife and daughter with a great deal of experiences under my belt.  Ten years later, I'm the mother of four, stronger and better than ever.  How blessed I am 

Travis was in Clarkston helping his mom and Reggie after Joe passed, over my actual birthday weekend.  I have the greatest friends and support staff here in Colorado.  I had a surprise party at Chipotle with Mitzi, Chelsie, Traci, Amy, Tiffany and Erin.  

My actual birthday was on Sunday, Natalee and Amy made us breakfast.  It was perfect, and that night the Holland's made us pizza for dinner with brownies for dessert.  It was a great birthday.  I missed Travis, yes, but my friends took care of me.  I couldn't be more blessed.  








No comments: