Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween, oh my! We only had six parties to attend this year. That's right, six! Our costumes were oh so fun and we got almost 20lbs of candy (anyone need any?) The pictures mostly explain themselves. It was a great season.  Grandma Mary's tea party lives on and is better every year.  

PRE-HALLOWEEN shopping and decorations! 


 Our 2nd "Scream Scram" 5K with the Nunnally's and Dorsett's.  




THE COSTUMES
A minion
A skeleton
Captn Rex & 
A zombie doll







THE TEA PARTY CREW






Jackson, Ethan and Ellory = besties

The truck or treat at church with Ava, Abby and Jada 

Pumpkin carving and painting was done in shifts.  Two kids at a time.  



Ethan drew this design on his pumpkin and I cut it out.  Pretty successful I think!

2nd Grade Party (I planned)

Kindergarten party (I planned)

4th grade party (I didn't plan!)

Finally, Halloween! Happy birthday to Amy B! We joined the Thornton clan for dinner and celebrating followed by a lot of trick or treating.  

Kedzie and Maggie 

Kedzie lost a tooth the day after while eating her candy and doing a science experiment.

And the boys checking out their goods.  A scale and all.  

Happy Halloween!

No comments: