SUMMER is here. Travis and I get to work most days, but the evenings are lovely and the kids are busy with various activities and work. We are killin it! lol
Pink and Green day at work! I love my co workers!
Trying to teach Austin how to have a high bun!
I love my dogs.
I love my young women. Especially when we all come to church wearing blue and it wasn't planned!
This photo was for Ian. He was the FSY leader for Karma, Olivia and Jacob. And Alex just loves Ian!
Another month, another temple trip.
Alex, Travis and I got to see The Piano Guys do a mini concert! They're so talented.
I bought those shakes!
Tonga reunited for Haven's farewell
New suit, thanks Kathy!
Grant and Jenner
Alex in the wild!
I loe the World cup and I love Messi, along with the rest of the world.
Kedzie is fortunate enough to have found Gary to allows her to ride horses and be around them on a regular basis!
The girls came over for a paint party one saturday afternoon!
Sunburn much?
Girls camp! I went up for the evening. Such amazing young women.
Alex and Ari and his little brother went on a great hike near Nederland.
I am Batman...
I am Batman...
Nah, I am batman....
Twinning
Marilyn, Austin, Carolyn, Emily and Kelsey
Triston in the wild at Discount Tire!
We drove out for a long weekend to see our college kids. Phoebe loved that she got to go with us. It was awesome to just hug my kids and be around them and love them in the same space. The boys were at FSY so we had to go to Logan!
Triston and his FSY buddies
Adeline, Wyatt, Alex and Triston at CU Colo Springs FSY. They had fun!
We found Ethan working one afternoon! Can't do that again he said! lol
Found this great photo of Kathy and Joe
And this photo that I'd never seen of my dad with Leslie! I love it so much.
Grateful for the time we had to see our peeps. Grateful for Travis and how much he loves me and our family. We are truly blessed.













No comments:
Post a Comment