We hit the Denver Temple. Sweet memories there of my mom, being sealed to Triston and all the sessions I did with roommates for years.
Co-workers and ice cream are a good mix.
These two know how to have fun together.
Happy Mother's Day to me. 3/4 of the kids on the phone together. I'm so grateful to be a mom. These kids and Travis are my greatest blessings. They teach me and love me and I love them more than they will ever understand. I'm truly blessed to be their mom.
Alex even bought me flowers!
POTL this year with Rick and the Bjorkman's. It was a good time.
Kedzie and friends at the Ren Festival! She made this happen for her and her friends. Impressive.
Wuv tru wuv
Goobers. lol
Noice.
The end of an era. Triston and Alex are done with their club careers with the Rapids. I've been watching my kids play soccer for sixteen years! It has been one of my favorite pass times. They are good at soccer, they love the game, they travelled around the country and to Spain. What life altering experiences they've had through this beautiful game. So proud of them and how they managed school and soccer. I'm their biggest fan!
Last club team for Alex
Last club team for Triston
Friends forever thorough soccer.
Cris, Triston, Alex, Alan, Maksim
My soccer mom profile!
Where it all began for them together.
Alex attempted playing with Ethan a few years prior at only 18 months old. But, we just practiced at home until he was three and then he could truly play soccer!
Reggie and Wiley Harris (Scottie's baby)
These two are crazy when they go shopping with Travis! Watch out.
Caleb and Ellen live in the tech center and came up for dinner one night. Fun to have family around.
Alex made this light saber hilt out of screws and bolts.
Swimming at the Carlson's pool
Ethan's working this summer with a landscaping crew. Mowing lawns and fixing sprinklers from Brigham City to Afton, Wyoming. He works about 60 hours per week. It's hard work and he's good at it.
Kedzie is has a tutoring/working with at risk kids job this summer in Cache Valley.
Triston got a job at Discount Tire and Alex is back at Home Depot for the summer.








No comments:
Post a Comment