Thursday, October 7, 2021

Beginning of September

We love our puppies and they love each other a few times a day when they play. 

The nails match the season. I had her put the boys numbers on my thumbs and a heart for Kedzie

14 vs 7
Gian vs Ethan
Northglenn vs Horizon 
Horizon won! 

I love my babies

Playing at the park on Labor Day with the Bradford's. Some sand volleyball, soccer volleyball and some soccer. Always fun to play with friends. 


I love to see the Temple! It was fun going back to Denver. It's been a while. 



Kedzie paid everyone with candy or soda and she made them up to be girls! This is our black mail for future wants and needs. Aren't they...I don't know what they are. Weird?

Love them! 


Employee of the month of September for Chick-fil-a
She works hard and is amazing at her job.


Ethan is in SOAR which is a leadership class. They were able to participate in a field trip on campus. I snagged these photos so we could prove he was there! 



 

No comments: