Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Ethan's 5th grade picnic party!

5th Grade class of 2018
Praire Hills Elementary

Ethan is one of the funniest kids I know. He also has really fun friends. They laugh together and play together and have the craziest jokes together. Elementary School has been great for Ethan, but it is time for him to move onto Middle School. He's so ready! He's smart and funny and social. He is a really great kid. He's going to do amazing things. I'm so grateful I can be a spectator in his life. 



These four have been through Elementary School together since kindergarten. 
Tanner, Jada, Ethan and Jackson
They are amazing individuals who grew together and changed and became mini-adult people. I'm so proud of all that they have accomplished and learned over the last six years. Plus, they are pretty cute.

Best wishes at Rocky Top Ethan and crazy friends!

No comments: