I think this is a late post because I didn't want to get into trouble for posting from the department, but we are so close to adoption that I just don't care! So, here you are!
Mr. T is six! November 18th was his big day. He was a trooper as we smashed his birthday in-between a funeral and a surgery. He didn't mind one bit. As long as we celebrated and he got gifts, he was content. We are grateful to have him in our home and look forward to February, when we are 99% sure that he will be ours forever!
He loves Ninja Turtles, his family, his friend Matthew and going to school. He's learning to read and do math and make good friends and choices. He is very sensitive and is still learning the rules of our home and family, but he doesn't quit! He is a survivor and wants to live a great life. He loves soccer, basketball and snowboarding and has grown about four inches in the last year. We are grateful to have him in our lives and look forward to many more birthdays with this kid.







No comments:
Post a Comment