Wednesday, February 19, 2014

He's 7 folks!

Having Ethan turn seven on the seventh was quite a game changer for me.  He's not my baby Ethan anymore!  He's growing taller and he's strong.  He's smart and he's a sass.  I adore him and think he is amazing.  He also continues to give me a run for my money and I certainly hope that my mom has kept her promise and is his guardian angel.  So far, so good!

Ethan had a crazy birthday this year.  He woke up on his actual birthday throwing up! So, no school and no party.  It was postponed until Kedzie's birthday!  He and Kedzie were both fine with that.  It shows how much they love each other I think!

So, Ethan spent the morning of his birthday watching tv and throwing up and then when he finally stopped and obviously felt better, we took the family to see "The Lego Movie." So cute.  At least he was able to do something fun that day.

His party was great.  It was a lego themed party.  There were some crazy boys at the house and they were done with their activities, eating dinner and cake within an hour....they move so fast! We had to improvise the last hour and thank goodness Travis came home during that to help me out.  It ended up being a great party with great friends and great gifts.  He got a bike from us and legos and books and star wars toys.

Happy 7th birthday buddy! Now stop growing up!  I love you so much.








No comments: