I'm grateful that my kids have friends. I know that's a silly thing to say, but it's true. They get so excited to play with their friends and their imaginations go wild with them. Kedzie has three other friends on our street that are in the first grade, it's so fun to see when and if people can play!
If you ever ask Alex what he wants to do, most of the time, he'll loudly state "Play with Matthew." The two are wild and practically perfect together. I love them both.
Ethan has made some good friends in pre-school this year. Here is a picture of Ethan with Memphis and Max at a bowling party. Ethan loves these friends.
Miss Kedzie and Miss Lindie have been friends since birth. They love to play with each other and they know how to play with each other perfectly.
We love all of our friends! There are many others from school and soccer and church, but I just had to give a little shout out to all my kids friends. Thank you for being a positive influence in their lives. You are awesome!


No comments:
Post a Comment