As my friend Heather Kartchner was dying a few years ago, she made a point to express her "graditudings" for all that she had been given. In the spirit of the season and of Heather, our family spent the first fourteen days (due to an emergency trip to Utah we didn't finish) expressing our "graditudings." It was so much fun for my kids and for me to hear what they are grateful for. Here's a photo and the list of what the Ravsten Family is grateful for this November.
- "banket and piddow"
- My family
- Dad
- Clean Homes
- Cats
- Travis
- Movies
- Sunshine
- Presents
- I love my cats
- Matthew
- Magic Eraser
- I will not cry (Interesting gradituding!)
- Health Insurance
- I love my cats (again!)
- Play
- I love my mom and dad
- Alex listens to me
- Bowling
- Mom
- I will always obey the Lord
- My friends
- My dad
- My mom
- I will not cry (again!)
- Grandma
- Cats
- My sissy
- Bread
- Smoothies
- My testimony
- For Kedzie catching a bass
- The ability to teach
- Extended family
- Snuggles from children and Em
- My social network, old and new
- Christmas
- Toys
- My mom, Grandma Mary
- Chipotle
- Curious George
- Birthdays
- A house that is a home
- Alex
- Ethan
- The Gospel
- I love my cat (wow!)
- Energy
- Toilet Paper
- Hand Blenders
- Cars
- Mom
- Central Heating
- My children are the best blessing ever
- Doggie
- Mom
- Lindie
- Colton

No comments:
Post a Comment