Thursday, July 9, 2026

February stuff

Holy cow, it's July and I'm finally updating the blog! Oops. 
Here are some fun picturres from February. My kids are living their best lives. I'm so proud of them and grateful for our family. 
\
Spectrum Magic. Basketball season has been awesome for the Aggies and Ethan

These silly guys take a lot of selfies! 



Travis and Alex on a date! 

Ian and Ethan enjoying Beaver Mountain 

Ethan and friends enjoying winter

Driving is exhausting! 

Ethan and Ian again

He's an amazing human. I'm so blessed he's mine


Goof balls

Alex and his soccer team went to Arizona and won their bracket! 











Puppies living their best lives

Ethan, Ian and Grant spent the night outside to get tickets to a USU basketball game. 


Where's Ethan? There he is. 


Go Aggies! 



Lucky to get an occasional selfie from this girl. 

The Anderson's at Jeff's retirement from the Army. 
So proud of him and grateful for his service. 

Love you Jeff! 

Celebrating Maria at her 50th birthday with Natalie and her mom. 















No comments: