For some reason, it's really strange for me to think and say that Ethan is five! I guess in my mind, he's still my little Ethan. But, not any more! He's registered for Kindergarten, can spell his name and is the best Mario wii player in town. He's just plain awesome!
His birthday was filled with celebration! Gifts in the morning, cupcakes at preschool, lunch at McDonald's with dad and friends, dinner with Thelma and the family at Chipotle! Lots of Mario in between. He really was so excited about his birthday he just couldn't settle down!
So, Ethan I think you are an amazing individual. You are smart, you are funny, you are sassy and determined. You make me laugh every day! I simply can't wait to watch you grow this year, it's going to be amazing!
Happy 5th Birthday buddy! Love you.


1 comment:
What a cute boy!!
I LOVE that you celebrate at Chipolte.
We are counting down the days until they open one here!! There are NO GOOD mexican restaurants to be found in Allentown.
Too bad we can't go together!! :)
Post a Comment